Saturday, May 12, 2012

Black Lace

So yesterday I went to a town dance for all the fifth graders in my town and I noticed a lot of black lace shirts over white. I liked the way they look, so I'm gonna create like three outfits that use black lace shirts and have you guys vote on which you like best.

Outfit One:


                
A black flower lace long sleeve shirt over a white tank top, a tan skirt, and blue peep toe flats. For jewelry, a gold necklace.

Outfit Two:




A black lace top over a green tank top, a brown skirt, and black and white oxfords. For jewelry, gold drop earrings and gold and brown bangles.

Outfit Three:





This one is actually a black lace dress with brown/tan sandals and pearls.

Vote on which one you like best in a comment below and next post I'll announce the winner and tell you my favorite!

6 comments:

  1. umm...tough..all soo cute..hard to chose...umm i like the shoes on numero uno and the jewelry on 2 and three... but i have to say before i choose that your fashion scence its tres fantastique (very fantastic)...i think number one is my fav!
    luv u,
    immy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like outfit 3, but not as much as I like what you're wearing today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister and one of my friend's told me they both choose Outfit 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like outfit 3. The others I would refuse to wear I'm sorry but they're not my style. NOT THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM or anything... I like the shirt and shoes from 1 and the earrings from 2 and almost everything is pretty good in 3.
    Annabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually I probably wouldn't even wear 3 but thats just cuz they're all not my style to wear and there is nothing wrong with them I'm just picky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I probably wouldn't even wear 3 but thats just cuz they're all not my style to wear and there is nothing wrong with them I'm just picky.

    ReplyDelete