Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's A Winter Wonderland

It's A Winter Wonderland

I put together the background this set to make one feel winter. I carefully selected each picture and tried to really represent winter. Then I added four winter outfits. The "I Love My Pajamas" Outfit, featuring pajamas, glasses, and socks for a morning on the couch. The' Lets Lounge Around" Outfit featuring sweatpants, a comfy shirt, slippers, and a head band for when you change out of your pajamas because you feel its necessary, but aren't actually doing anything all day. The "Snow! Snow! Snow!" Outfit, featuring a down jacket, snow pants, snow boots, and mittens for all your favorite outdoor activities. And the "Winter Party" Outfit featuring a dress, tights, flats and a headband for all your holiday party needs.

And yes, sister, those are your pajamas in a different color with shorts instead of pants.



1 comment: