Sunday, November 27, 2011

What I'm Into

Hey Guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, a lot has happened and have a lot of new interests. I hope you had a good thanksgiving. I saw The Muppet Movie. Here's my first new interest.

1.Tween/Teen Dumb Hollywood books. My favorites include:
Talent Series by Zoey Dean
Princess of Gossip by Sabrina Ryan and Julia DeVillers
and
The Sloane Sisters(I know it doesn't take place in Hollywood, but it still fits under this category) by Anna Carey

2.Country Music, and not just Taylor Swift! I like, in no particular order, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Kellie Pickler, and one song by Tim McGraw, as well as a bunch of other artists.
My Favorite Song by Each of The Artists I Listed Above:

Carrie Underwood-All American Girl
                                       
Brad Paisley-Then
                                       
Kellie Pickler-The Best Days of Your Life
                                       
Tim McGraw-Something Like That
                                       


3. Taylor Swift News
Taylor Swift won three awards at the AMAs and one BIG award at the CMAs.
I'll start with the CMAs. Taylor Swift is the Country Music Awards Entertainer of the Year!
Taylor Swift also went big at the AMAs with Artist of the year as well as Favorite Female Country Artist, and Favorite Country Album.

That's all I have to say for now! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Dumb Hollywood teen novels and country music? Are you sure you're my kid? Well, I guess dumb/Hollywood/novels means you're my kid, but country music? What are we going to do with you?!

    ReplyDelete