Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Sorry


Hey guys. I'm SO sorry I haven't posted!!!! I don't really have an excuse. I mean, I could tell you its the end of school's fault. Or I could say I've been really busy(a lie). Because, other then going to Vermont for a week with my friend L, I've done nothing. And this is only since school let out. I don't what my excuse for not posting between May 26 to mid-June is. So in short, I don't have an excuse.

It's not that I haven't thought about posting. I've had a million ideas for a post and written half of them in my head. It's that I'm too lazy to post. I'm deeply, truly sorry. And I mean it when I say I am going to try to post everyday even though we all know that's not going to happen. I just figure that if I try to post every other day, I'll probably end up posting about once a week.

Now that I've gotten started I actually really like posting. It's fun just writing what comes to your head. (You're very lucky I don't put everything that comes into my head or there would be no focus at all.

So anyway, today I'm going to write posts for a bunch of those random ideas that came to my head while I wasn't blogging.

It's the 6th of July! A year ago today I was sitting on comfy chairs and failing to climb the Eiffel Tower. That's right! I was in Paris! Also, in May was the two year anniversary of my blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY E'S WORLD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment