Sunday, July 17, 2011

Q and A with E's Friends: L

Alright, L is actually my cousin but she's still my friend. Here's my interview with her:

Q: What's your favorite song ever?
A: I have no idea but I really like Lady Gaga.

Q: What's your favorite subject in school?
A: Math

Q: Why do you like math?
A: Because it's awesome.

Q: Do you do math outside of school?
A: Sometimes.

Q:  What's your favorite TV show?
A: Glee


Q: Do you have anything else to say?
A: I like playing soccer, I have an older brother, I have a cat named Mookie.

Q: Do you like your older brother?
A: Well, usually I don't, but sometimes I do.

Q: What position do you play in soccer?
A: I don't really have a position, but a lot of the time I play midfield. 

Q: Are you excited to watch the Women's World Cup Finals?
A: TOTALLY!! HEE HEE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Q: Now do you have anything else to say?
A: Umm, umm, uhhhhhhhhh, wait wait wait, wait I think I do, umm, I have no idea what my favorite color is but I like lime green, blue, and purple, and silver and gold, and some shades of pink, but not a lot, and white and black, and a zillion other colors. Ohh wait also: VISIT MY BLOG. HaHaHa. l-lslife.blogspot.com

That was my interview with my cousin. It's 11:52 and we have to go have breakfast... Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment